Marco Polo Permits: Conditional Use Permits & Much More

MP Permits provides a variety of hospitality, transportation and land use related permitting services.  Specializing in Conditional Use Permits, Neighborhood Use Permits, Administrative Use Permits, Sidewalk Cafe Permits and Entertainment Permits and Trade and Tax Bureau Permits for such industries.

– Restaurants

– Café / Coffee Shops and Deli’s

– Wine Bars

– Taverns and Night Clubs

– Breweries and Distilleries

– Markets and Grocery Stores

– Liquor Stores and Convenient Markets with Gasoline

– Mobile Food Trucks

– Pedicabs

– Bus and Shuttle Transportation Service Providers

– etc…